BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Agustus 21, 2011

what's going on??

oh well, glad to know that you still love me.
yeah haha. sorry, i'm to obsessed to posting right now.
don't ask me why i keep posting an unnecessary topic,
well i like it, this my blog.
so, so what?

it's a very complicated day,
while i have to choosing my heart's feel, or true love
yeah, i don't know actually what's going on.
just let it flow.
i keep thinking what's next..
it ruined my mind, and you know what.
i got sick, and i have to take a rest.
i pray for the one who is sick now..

my father got sick too, and i pray for him.
and my 1st brother came to take me to church.
but he saw me still laying in my bed,
with an innocent face,
so i can't go to church,
i'm sorry God..
i won't do this anymore.

0 comments: